The iOS 11 upgrade for Notes app was amazing! There are so many things you can do that you could not before, the app was just kind of plain. Now it’s a rockstar, but only if you know about the features .
Today I’m going to tell you different ways I’ve used notes since the upgrade. Then I’ll give you the link to Apple’s support article. They do an excellent job of explaining and shows more photos than I can think of to use! It gave me even more ideas about using Notes! Apple Support Notes App
- Grocery list.
- Schedule of dates bills due.
- Running list of things to write about on my blog. 😊
- Doodle with my Apple Pencil.
- Draw (I use that term loosely) something I’ve seen and want to remember the design or layout.
- List of hashtags (#’s) I use on Instagram so I can easily copy/paste them to Instagram.
- Scanned son’s apartment lease with contact numbers so I can find it every time he text with a question. 😂
- Confirmation numbers when you’ve called customer support for anything they give you a “ticket” number. I list the company name, issue, then ticket or confirmation number.
Sneak Peek at Friday’s Post
I have another great way to use Notes I’ll post on Friday. Sneak peek, it’s how to lock the note even with a photo or scanned document you don’t want others to see! Ok I know you’re thinking what do I need to hide? Christmas gift list, your photo ID for college or military, or maybe the receipt of something you don’t want to share what you paid. 🤷🏻♀️👏🏼I’m sure you can come up with an idea or two!
What Do You Think?
Thanks for stopping by today! Comment below and let me know if this has been helpful to you. Have you shared my tips and how to’s on your social media? Let me know if you want to share something, but not sure how. You can also email by clicking on the icon below.
Have a question you want to see here on my blog, tap the Ask A Question at the top and we’ll figure it out together.