How many times have you opened an app and turned it in the “landscape” or what most of us call the “sideways” mode? Many apps that are already installed on your phone have a different view and options when your turn it sideways. Check out three popular ones below.
- This view gives you the regular calculator view. Look at the next photo and see what happens when you turn it sideways!
- Calculator view when turned sideways gives you a scientific calculator as well!
- This view gives you the regular monthly calendar view. The next photo gives you a totally different view of the monthly calendar!
- Wow! Check out your options here. Not only the different views of days, weeks, months, or years, but you can scroll through your appointments on the side. You can’t do that in the regular monthly view.
- In this view, you see the one website you have open in Safari.
- The next photo shows the views you’ll get when you tap on the two squares in the bottom right of your screen.
- This is not really a sideways view, but this view shows you all the Safari websites you have open.
- You can choose to view Safari websites in Private mode.
- Hold down the word Done in bottom right corner and you can close all the websites at once.
Have you used any of these tips?
If you already knew any of these tips, then don’t forget to share with your family and friends. Use the social media icons below or you can email the tips too!
Thanks for stopping by today!👩🏻💻